Letter of recommendation for PAMOJA online teachers

I take econ HL on pamoja online and I am doing quite well. I need two letter of recommendations. I have history as one choice with went through. Though I need another teacher as I thought of Economics since I am doing well! Although it is a online course so when universities will see my application will they doubt my effort in a way that it isn't face to face engagement in classes? If anyone is doing econ online or any online course please help me out. 

My counsellor told me no, cause I take psychology online HL, cause people can cheat online when they have those mini prep tests and also there is no way for the teacher to truly understand their student cause their is no personal connection that exists in a class. Ask your counsellor though, every school has different ways of approaching this 

• 1 year later...

I would do the following. Check if there are online courses of this type in your location. You may refine your check by area code https://areacodes.net/714 when looking for it online. In this case, you do not need to attend classes. You may study remotely. But you can come to the institution to take a test. And you will get a real certificate proving your skills and knowledge. Check if this approach can be acceptable in your case.