Which IB SL science should I take?

Next year, I will be joining the IB DP programme and I would like some suggestions. For my DP, I consider myself as leaning heavily on to Physics and Mathematics, therefore the hope of taking HLs for both. Having the HLs, I've always considered taking the other 5 subjects, as milder as possible, so I can focus more of my time on Mathematics and Physics than other subjects. However, the problem I ran into was considering my 6th SL subject, which I thought of keeping as another Group 4 subject. Initially, I thought of Chemistry, but the fact that I am trying to reduce workload, to give time for Maths and Physics, takes that way, as I heard Chemistry Sl, deserves a lot of work in order to well in class or just earn 7. Then I considered, Biology which is in fact, leads to another contradiction to my knowledge. My minds could be described as an analytical one, therefore it wouldn't be eligible to heavy memorizations and learning by heart, as seen in Biology. This, therefore, leaves me with ESS, which seems like the most appropriate one for my situation, at least that is what I think. 

I hope, anyone can give me some advice on which subject should I take, prior to what I like and my abilities. The choices presently include ESS and Chemistry. FYI, I have very small about of interest in both Chemistry and ESS, but Biology is way out of my league, that is prior to what my mind can handle. 

Subjects: 

HL (Physics, Maths, Business)

SL (group 4 subject unknown, Spanish, English)