Exams: does anyone else have 4 papers on the same day?

ffggt114

Hey, I wanted to know if anyone else is struggling with this, because I truly think it should just not be possible

Next monday i'll have papers 2 and 3 on HL Psychology, as well as papers 1 and 2 on SL Biology, which are truly the two subjects that have the most content so yeah

is anyone else having this problem? (i know i shouldnt be whining about it less than a week before it happens but still)

and also does anyone have any tips? 😬

Edited by ffggt114

21 minutes ago, kw0573 said:

I know people who have taken 4 papers in 3 subjects in one day. IB only grants rescheduling if it is over 6.5 hours. Wish you all the best!

oh wow

ugh well nothing to do I guess

thank you though!

Lol I have the 4 papers for both bio and psych hl. I've been reviewing both subjects with condensed forms of revision packets however haven't started psych yet cause bio has been a killer for me. Honestly, the only big problem I face is that I get side tracked and start to daydream until minutes later I realize that I still have an exam to finish...

28 minutes ago, LadyQuastine said:

Lol I have the 4 papers for both bio and psych hl. I've been reviewing both subjects with condensed forms of revision packets however haven't started psych yet cause bio has been a killer for me. Honestly, the only big problem I face is that I get side tracked and start to daydream until minutes later I realize that I still have an exam to finish...

same here! i have studied and revised what i need for both exams but still i don't want to stress so much about it because i know it can backfire. 

but i'm also worried about procastinating but eh idk

however i hope you do get to study everything lmao, and good luck on monday!

11 hours ago, yara560 said:

Psych HL and Bio HL, lowkey freaking out because of the sheer volume of writing and I'm worried I won't be able to do Bio well because I get tired very easily 😩

awhh omgg

i hope you can study everything and do great though!! ❤️

• Thanks 1