Is it a bad idea to write my EE on Psychology if Psychology is not one of my six subjects?

Mahmoud Ramzy

My HLs are Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry; SLs are English A, French B and Business.

I took psychology last year and I was very interested in it, but I did not pick it so that I would not get overwhelmed. I am still very interested in psychology and I want to write my EE on it (I am also hoping to score an A or at worst a B), is it a bad idea?

There is a Psychology teacher, and she is a very good one too. I believe she would also make a great EE instructor.

Thank you.

I'm about halfway through my EE process- world studies chemistry HL and geography SL. And my instructors have been really critical of my work. Even though I'm scoring 7s in all assignments in the respective subjects. Maybe it is a thing of supervisors in my school to be super critical, but I have written the first 1500 words 3 times now, and yesterday they (I have 2 supervisors) handed me another corrected draft to edit. 

Regardless if you're interested in it or not, choose something you're good at expressing yourself in. Usually taking the subject is the best way ensure do that - but my supervisors obviously don't think I can do the EE well even when I'm doing quite well in their respective subjects. I do not mean to disparage you, but the EE has been an absolute nightmare for me. So if you're really good at psychology, go for it!