Need a research question for EE!

ibdying123

My EE is in the Language and Literature subject (category 1) and I cannot think of a research question. I'm will be writing my essay on Stephen King's novel It and I want to focus on the fear aspect/motif and the theme that unity can help overcome evils, or if you can think of something else that might be better and will meet the word count, I would really appreciate some suggestions and the help because I AM DESPERATE at this point. I have already finished the book;  I just have to come up with a question and begin writing. So does anyone have any research questions in mind? Please help this poor soul :(

I havent read “It” but love Stephen King novels. Im reading The Shining and it’s already has so much room for analysis, I expect “It” to have even more potential for analysis, or even excessive as it is 3 times longer than Shining lol. 

The fear aspect you have going on is already a very good research question in and of itself. You just have to brainstorm and evaluate it further. I suggest reading reviews from critics or reviews in general because they can give you lots of inspiration for further analysis. 

I hope this somehow eases your desperation :(

• Like 1