Is business HL & SL similar in terms of difficulty?

Hey,

I am an MYP student, currently planning for DP. I consider my self as a scientifically & mathematically inclined student. To full fill my group 3 choice for my full IB diploma, I am stuck in whether or not I take Business HL or SL. Initially, I tried for Economics, but classes are full in economics. But I still like to know whether Business is easier than Economics and if YES, which levels of business should I choose. 

• 2 months later...

I suppose if you consider yourself good at mathematics, BM and Econ should be about the same difficulty. I only took a short intro course to Econ so I really couldn't tell you, but right now I am a HL BM student. The main difference between HL and SL BM in my opinion is that in HL, the IA must be done using primary research, which means you have to talk to the company in person. SL students are not required to do this, and I think their IA is a little shorter too. Otherwise, HL people just have more content, which isn't necessarily more difficult. 

Hope this was written on time to help!