Any suggestions on how to improve this IOP topic: How does Shelly criticise the absolute and unfounded judgements of society through the monster's dual association with Adam and Satan?

Basically the title. I initially was thinking "biblical allusions in Frankenstein", but my teacher told me it was too broad. Is the more specific version too narrow? I'm kind of thinking of shortening it to "What is the effect of the monster's dual association with Adam and Satan in Frankenstein?", and then I'd talk about the criticism of society's judgements in the speech itself. Would that be a better option?

Edited by ib-risk-taker

The goal of the research of the IOP is to showcase your knowledge of the book (Criteria A). The best topic to use is the one that you can find and analyze the most quotes about. The more specific version is profound, but there are a lot of adjectives. As long as you can find a sufficient amount of quotes to prove your point, no topic is too narrow. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2018 at 9:17 AM, dericamb said:

The goal of the research of the IOP is to showcase your knowledge of the book (Criteria A). The best topic to use is the one that you can find and analyze the most quotes about. The more specific version is profound, but there are a lot of adjectives. As long as you can find a sufficient amount of quotes to prove your point, no topic is too narrow. 

By now I've already finished my IOP (I went with "What is the impact of the monster's paradoxical characterisation as both Adam and Satan in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein?"). I did quite well, so I'm very happy. Thankyou anyway for the advice!