I'm having trouble with citing a source. How would you format the citation correctly in MLA7?

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79R00890A000900010002-5.pdf 

The source is a briefing:

• Created on the 11th of September 1957 by the NSC (National Security Council?? Is this correct?)
  • Approved for release by the CIA in 2001 (so I guess published online in that year as well)
  • Found on an online database (Central Intelligence Agency's Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room)
  • Accessed on the 1st of May, 2018.

Basically, the source was created in 1957, but was only declassified in 2001 (published to the public) and then published online. So when was it published??

Additionally, I researched online and apparently briefings like these were created each day for the President of the U.S. and could only be accessed by the most high-up officials. Is this true? Am I correct in guessing that the source I mentioned here is one of such briefings to the American President?