What was your IOP topic?

dexter

Significance of the historical notes in the Handmaid's Tale.

Mostly because I found some really interesting stuff about how the name of the place the historical notes are set is also the same as a part of Canda which wanted to split off or something like that. Also lots of interesting ethnic inversion stuff going on, as well as some tell tale signs of re-degeneration. PLUS I like anything which means I only have to read one chapter rather than a whole novel! ^___^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ahh i just rewrote my entire iop (and i'm presenting tomorrow *facepalm)

it's now:

How authors have used irony through the symbols light and darkness to depict that darkness lies at the heart of light.

*nods

I really think it's better to do a topic you're passionate about rather than one that's just "whatever"

And spontaneity=awesome :D

For those of you who know what you got on your IOPs, did your teacher just tell you as he/she graded it? The teacher didn't tell you that you're not allowed to see the score until after you graduate?

Edited by sweetnsimple786

Mine was about the tragic hero in antigone... while I was planning it I thought that creon would be the tragic hero, but then I decided half way through that it would be antigone. pretty common topic but it was really interesting - plus I got a 7 so I must have done something right hahaha. here's hoping the rest of my internal assessments go this well (which doesn't seem to be happening in any other subject except english so.. yeeeah. haha)