Re-enrollment in IB program

lordpreev

Had a question about re-enrollment in the IB program. I have failed to get my IB diploma as I did not fulfill two of the passing conditions(namely the "Must not receive a grade of E in Extended essay" and " candidate’s total points are 24 or more ", where I've received an E in my Extended essay and have received 23 as my final result). My total score might be increased to 24 if I appealed for remark but I still wouldn't receive the diploma due to the first reason

I wanted to know if its possible to re-register in the IB program, whether it be in the same school or a different IB world school.

When was your exam? The results for May 2018 are not out yet. Remarks can only be submitted within 2-3 months of the exam. You can remark the EE as well, where if it becomes a D you will pass that criterion.

You can email your school and nearby schools if they accept retake candidates, for as early as November 2018. I am not sure when you took your exam but I can provide the cost and due dates if you give us i) when you took your exams ii) when you want to retake some courses. IB allows sitting in three exam sessions to get the Diploma. The sessions do not need to be consecutive.