Entrance test for IB

Omar_A395

I am currently in grade 7 and I know that high school is very hard in general (compared to middle school) and so I wanted to be prepared 100% no doubt about anything however I don't know what to study in particular I'm gonna be doing the grade 8 math ciricullam over the summer as well as practice some writing, I know three people that applied and got ecepted in IB but they said that they only thing they need to do is write about why they should except you and they all tried out for glen forest and that's the school I'm hoping to end in. So If you've done the test for IB in glenforest inform me about how it was like because I know that different IB schools do different test. 

Mate,

Honestly, don't worry. You've got 3 years before IB. Just work hard at your grades, and enjoy life. Go out with your friends etc. 
Don't go crazy worrying about something that is so far away. I didn't do the IB in your region, but really I wouldn't worry till its closer. Just enjoy high school and the opportunities it presents.