BIOLOGY IA HELPPP!!!!

sm_01

HI

im doing a data based ia,

my question is to what extent does malaria affect anemia incidence across the world? (i compare selected countries in continents)

im not sure about how to go about the graphs (do i need a line of regression?) i have also kind of lost my focus, im not sure what i need to answer and come to conclusions about in this particular question

14 hours ago, AndresLopez said:

IAs are tough, and most of the time teachers don't help much. I'm not sure how to help you, but I suggest you look up IB tutoring companies. They usually have loads of content and resources to help you with your IA or IB overall. If you don't find anything helpful, you could consider contacting one of those companies or even purchasing online tutoring/consulting. There's loads available, and they can tutor online. I used Elite IB Tutors and they really helped with my IB diploma, so I definitely recommend that option, especially for IAs where you will be basically on your own for most of it.

honestly i would, but i dont think that spending extra will help, i was hoping that someone on the forums would have an answer instead, 

thanks for the suggestion, but i dont feel that IB tutoring companies is what im looking for now