IB youtube teachers , URGENT !!

Hi !! I´m about to start the IB Diploma Programme soon, and I´d like to be prepared. The courses that I would be taking are Swedish A SL, English B HL, Psychology HL, Bussiness and Management HL, Math Studies HL,  ESS SL. It would be helpful if you could provide me with some resources, like IB youtube teachers for the Bussiness, Math,  Psychology, and ESS, maybe some tips.  It would seriously help me out, as I'm about to die from anxiety because everybody says IB is hell, and I just want to be prepared i guess .

// Marcelina 

Hello Marcelina, 

I’m not sure about other subjects since I didn’t opt for them but for Maths there is Patrick JMT who is really good. You could also try channels like Exam Solutions, IB vodcasting. These are probably the best as far as I know. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My tutors has good e-portal for preparation for all Subjects and they all video lectures and previous year question bank for more and more practice.

Check it at - IB Tutor .As far my concern they are best and helped me a lot for preparation .

Good luck. Hope you will find everything their what you need.