Hi! Looking for some study buddies

neil072

Hi so I am going into pre-IB grade 10 in late August 2018 and I was wondering if someone wanted to study over Skype or Discord (although I would have to text because I usually can't video call)  mainly grade 10 pre-IB, and IB year 1 and 2 topics. I would mainly like to study science and mathematics but any other courses are welcome (I am horrible at french btw). I am particularly interested in someone who is at or 1 higher my grade level, and also who is from either Canada or the US (I am from Ontario, Canada) so the course material will be similar. I am not saying these are requirements but I think it would be beneficial. So, if you are interested, let me know!

Thanks

Neil

• 5 years later...
On 7/3/2018 at 4:15 PM, neil072 said:

Hi so I am going into pre-IB grade 10 in late August 2018 and I was wondering if someone wanted to study over Skype or Discord (although I would have to text because I usually can't video call)  mainly grade 10 pre-IB, and IB year 1 and 2 topics. I would mainly like to study science and mathematics but any other courses are welcome (I am horrible at french btw). I am particularly interested in someone who is at or 1 higher my grade level, and also who is from either Canada or the US (I am from Ontario, Canada) so the course material will be similar. I am not saying these are requirements but I think it would be beneficial. So, if you are interested, let me know!

Thanks

Neil

I know this is late but if you have any advice about Pre-IB I'd love to hear it. Do you know any of the books you used im also from Canada.