Job after IB Diploma?

Grigory

Good afternoon dear IB survivors. 

Recently I began asking myself questions: "Can you find a qualified job after IB without university education?" and "What is the level of education IB Diploma is? Is Baccalaureate considered a bachelor at least partly?". These are really confusing questions to me and this needs to be discussed. 

There can be a situation in life where it is not possible to enter university you planned to apply to or where you just need to take a gap year. Is it possible to find a job having just IB Diploma? IB is considered to be at higher stage than more common High School Diploma, then how higher is it and is it enough for a qualified job?

IB is still just a high school qualification, it's no considered partly a bachelors degree. Many many people in the world do not have higher education, and increasingly some people forego getting a degree altogether out of choice, because they don't feel that they need it in their career. 

Also, depends what you mean by a 'qualified job'. You're not really a qualified anything after IB. You can't be a lawyer, doctor, or anything like that. But you can probably get an assistant job in a PR agency. It depends what your career goals are. It often also depends on the job market in the country in which you live. There might be some other ways to get a good job e.g. I've just finished my degree, and I'm about to start working in tax consulting, but my company also offers a programme similar to the graduate one for recent high school graduates.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2018 at 4:56 PM, Grigory said:

Good afternoon dear IB survivors. 

Recently I began asking myself questions: "Can you find a qualified job after IB without university education?" and "What is the level of education IB Diploma is? Is Baccalaureate considered a bachelor at least partly?". These are really confusing questions to me and this needs to be discussed. 

There can be a situation in life where it is not possible to enter university you planned to apply to or where you just need to take a gap year. Is it possible to find a job having just IB Diploma? IB is considered to be at higher stage than more common High School Diploma, then how higher is it and is it enough for a qualified job?

Hey. find a job after training is not difficult. If you are good at writing and have written well the final work, then you can easily work. So I studied well and wrote a good graduation work, because I was helped by the service -  read more which is also a quotation generator. I recommend that you look for work on your profile, because only so you can succeed.