Final results did not meet offer condition - UoT - URGENT

Alan Z

Hi everyone, I have applied UTSC and I received the conditional offer which says "Maintain the grades and get IB Diploma"

I have maintained even improved my grade until the end of the semester. However for my IB Final results I droped 7 points from my PG, for some  reasons I dropped 2 points in two of my subjects which I both recieved a PG of 6 (dropped 4 in these two subjects), and for some reasons I obtain none of the extra point (dropped another 2). However, my final results has still meet the minimum requiremnt of admission.

I am wondering if the school will withdraw my offer by any chance and is it possible for me to retain my offer if school decideds to withdraw my offer.

Thank you very much.

On 7/7/2018 at 3:07 PM, Alan Z said:

Hi everyone, I have applied UTSC and I received the conditional offer which says "Maintain the grades and get IB Diploma"

I have maintained even improved my grade until the end of the semester. However for my IB Final results I droped 7 points from my PG, for some  reasons I dropped 2 points in two of my subjects which I both recieved a PG of 6 (dropped 4 in these two subjects), and for some reasons I obtain none of the extra point (dropped another 2). However, my final results has still meet the minimum requiremnt of admission.

I am wondering if the school will withdraw my offer by any chance and is it possible for me to retain my offer if school decideds to withdraw my offer.

Thank you very much.

A conditional offer means that you are accepted into that university as long as you meet the requirements specified.

If, as you say, you still meet the minimum requirement of admission, you have met the offer and thus can enrol. They cannot withdraw their offer unless you fail to meet their requirements. If your university hasn't been in touch with you to either accept or reject you, you should contact them to confirm your place. But if you meet the requirements, you have successfully met the offer.

Good luck!