getting permission for ib irregular diploma

Hey all, I start the ib course next year and wish to continue with all 3 of biology, chemistry and physics. I may also take up medicine in college, and all 3 sciences are compulsory for that here in India. This is why I want to pursue the ib irregular diploma, but it is said that I'll only be granted that if the university of my choice offers no other option. Could someone pls help me out with what to say in order to be granted permission. Any suggestion would be much appreciated, thanks.

I'm sorry that I can't answer your question directly, but have you considered taking one of the three as a seventh subject in the form of an ib certificate, (possibly through self study)? Although this is a lot of work, some students I know of have done this so as to acquire all the necessary qualifications for their chosen field. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

You need to talk to your IB Coordinator about the fact that you need to take all three sciences for you to gain admission to university of your choice. It would be them applying for it on your behalf, and not you applying directly to the IBO. Either way, your IBC should know how to handle this problem, especially since, as you say, it's customary for Indian universities to ask for all three sciences to be taken. 

• Like 1