remark for HL point

Jason062313

So I think all of May 2018 candidate received their results, and I'm upset with myself. Although my final result was 25 points, my HL point was 11 point which can't get me the diploma. I took HL for English B Mathematics and physics and all of these 3 are close to next boundaries. English B with 1 point, math, and physics with 2 points away from next boundary. I have applied for remark for all 3 subjects straight away, but does anyone have an idea of percentage to successfully increase mark like?

Plz tell me if you have any idea, thank you

4 hours ago, Jason062313 said:

So I think all of May 2018 candidate received their results, and I'm upset with myself. Although my final result was 25 points, my HL point was 11 point which can't get me the diploma. I took HL for English B Mathematics and physics and all of these 3 are close to next boundaries. English B with 1 point, math, and physics with 2 points away from next boundary. I have applied for remark for all 3 subjects straight away, but does anyone have an idea of percentage to successfully increase mark like?

Plz tell me if you have any idea, thank you

I think you have a good chance for English B because it's more subjective and I've definitely heard of people going up quite a bit for English in general.