Biotechnology prospects and advice?

Hello,

I want to go into biotech in the future, and I'm gonna start IB Year 1 next month. My subjects are Phy, Chem and Eng A HL and Lang B, Psychology and Maths SL. Are my subjects okay for most universities anywhere, although preferably the UK and Canada?

I also want to know your opinion on the prospects of biotech. Is it worth it? Will I be able to find a stable job with a good income? 

Lastly, do you have any advice for me during and after IB? I would appreciate anything, even if it's negative. 

Thank you so much! :)

I know you wrote this in June, but hopefully you see this! I am in year 2 but I want to do something in the biotech field. In the US, a biotech job ranges at about $95k a year. Not bad. Your subjects look good to me, but I would recommend taking a biotech course next year if your school allows it. It helps tremendously. For IB, really all you can do is manage your stress. :)

• Like 1