Help me

gmltjqlim

This was the first week of IB, at least for me.

I don't know what is happening right now.

Not only that the course is rigorous... but also got no idea what to do..!!

Biggest problem for me is things like CAS,TOK,IA and EE.

oh my god.. i don't know how should i have to plan all these.

Once i looked at the exams date and there was Internal Assessment in every subject.

What on the earth is that??

Can Anyone help please i am kinda scared right now..

IB is a two-year course. You are not expected to know everything by first week. Just communicate your concerns with your teachers and they should be happy to help you adjust. I don't know what exams you are talking about because I don't think May 2020 exam dates are released yet. The whole point of IB is to prepare you, not asking you to do everything right now (and DEFINITELY not after week 1). 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, kw0573 said:

IB is a two-year course. You are not expected to know everything by first week. Just communicate your concerns with your teachers and they should be happy to help you adjust. I don't know what exams you are talking about because I don't think May 2020 exam dates are released yet. The whole point of IB is to prepare you, not asking you to do everything right now (and DEFINITELY not after week 1). 

thanks!

On 7/14/2018 at 7:46 AM, gmltjqlim said:

This was the first week of IB, at least for me.

I don't know what is happening right now.

Not only that the course is rigorous... but also got no idea what to do..!!

Biggest problem for me is things like CAS,TOK,IA and EE.

oh my god.. i don't know how should i have to plan all these.

Once i looked at the exams date and there was Internal Assessment in every subject.

What on the earth is that??

Can Anyone help please i am kinda scared right now..

To explain the whole IB would take way too long. As the comment above says, your teachers will explain better, and you will get a better understanding of the IB as the two years progress. But there's also several blogs and articles online to help you understand, just search your query online. If you can't find what you look for, feel free to message me and ask me any questions.

• Like 1