I Feel Like I.B is Crushing Me.

ZerotheHero000

I'm not full I.B, but I.B English is killing me. The ever heightening mountain of work makes me feel like I'm suffocating. Plus my personal life makes things rough, too. My mom has cancer, my childhood friend died the summer before my junior year, and I feel like I'm falling apart. Most of my friends have either had to leave I.B because of the horrible strain it has caused them, or are just as stressed as me. This program makes me miserable but I can't quit. Sometimes I wish I could just die in my sleep so I won't have to deal with the stress anymore. I can't even get a job to try and save up for college because of the workload and Theatre. I just want a little less on my plate without having to let my grade suffer in order to have any free time. I work so hard for this class and nothing comes from it except for crying myself sick. I'm not suicidal but I don't care about dying anymore because of the stress.

• Good Luck 1

Hi.

I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through right now. I can relate since I had to deal with so many family illnesses on top of a high workload during my high school years as well. Feel free to vent here. Is there a reason why you can't quit your classes?

2 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

Hi.

I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through right now. Feel free to vent here. Is there a reason why you can't quit your classes?

I'm poor and need all the help I can get for college. My parents are in bad student loan debt that destroyed their credit, so I won't go down that road.