Extended Essay Help Needed!

Samuel Samson

So far I have begun to start my EE, and I've already got my EE research question ready (How and to what effect does Nathaniel Hawthorne use sin in The Scarlet Letter?)

What would be the best way to format the body for an EE?

What should I talk about when referencing the research question?

You can start by getting your rough plan of your EE in a separate document. Then, in this  rough plan you can start talking about which points which you want to put it inside your EE. Then, you can talk about what devices and also the type of effect which is being put in use( in detail) after you have got this rough plan ready. Imply this rough plan in your EE then try to elaborate your EE based on your points in the rough plan. If you want to add in more points in your EE add these points in your rough plan , then add it in your EE. First, make sure that the points which you're going to use are valid. So , what I am trying to say is that verify with your EE supervisor whether your points in your plan is valid or not and whether these points are solid enough to use the points in your EE

Edited by IBZOMBIE9840

To add to the very useful advice above, make sure that you keep referring to your research question throughout your body paragraphs. This means that all your points should refer back to "how and to what effect Nathaniel Hawthorne uses sin in The Scarlet Letter". This way, your essay stays focused on the question and your body is full of evidence to answer your question, which is the most important part of the body. It's easy to start writing and forget to explain how what you are writing is relevant to your question.