What is a good TOK presentation?

SAKS

So I'm still really confused about what exactly we have to do during TOK presentations and how we have to structure it, but one idea that I had was to explore different painting as my real life situation, or that one thing that happened where the two boys put a pair of glasses on the ground of an art gallery and everyone thought it was a piece of art. On e of the ideas I had to do for my KQ was: “To what extent do sense perception and emotion influence the value of art?"

If this question good enough to explore to get a high grade? I have some stuff I could take about with it, but it doesn't sound as fancy as some of the ones I've been seeing online as really good. 

Any help is appreciated!! 

:))) 

11 hours ago, SAKS said:

So I'm still really confused about what exactly we have to do during TOK presentations and how we have to structure it, but one idea that I had was to explore different painting as my real life situation, or that one thing that happened where the two boys put a pair of glasses on the ground of an art gallery and everyone thought it was a piece of art. On e of the ideas I had to do for my KQ was: “To what extent do sense perception and emotion influence the value of art?"

If this question good enough to explore to get a high grade? I have some stuff I could take about with it, but it doesn't sound as fancy as some of the ones I've been seeing online as really good. 

Any help is appreciated!! 

:))) 

Although your real life situation is the starting point of your presentation, you don't have to dwell much on it. It's more important to bring out three insightful perspectives on your knowledge question. Your KQ seems interesting yet straightforward, which can make your life easier as it will be easier for you to understand what you're trying to say. The presentation is not about sounding fancy, but about showing your understanding of TOK. if you can give three solid perspectives on your KQ with lots of TOK terminology and a clear understanding of your topic, you will score high. If you need more help, this  article about the TOK presentation will hopefully help you out: http://resources.eibconsulting.co/?post_type=post&p=348

• Thanks 1

Adding upon the advice which was given you should give more importance on your AOK's and WOK's and even your Claims and counter-claim and use lots of TOK terminology:

TOK terminology link:http://mrsmithsibwebsite.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/3/9/12396431/theory_of_knowledge_vocabulary.pdf

If you want even more help you can ask someone to arrange some kind of skype classes to help you and also make you understand what you should do in your TOK presentation.

• Thanks 1