Help please!

I have no idea what subject I want to do my extended essay in but, I have a question. My friend recommended that I go the history route with it; however I have no idea how to do that.

Here’s my question: 

"To what extent was the use of human cadavers in automotive research, from 1960 to 1980, successful in improving the safety of vehicles?"

I did submit this question to my history teacher to get his opinion and he said it wouldn’t work for history.

I’m not really interested in anything else so someone please help me figure this out!

3 hours ago, Court said:

I have no idea what subject I want to do my extended essay in but, I have a question. My friend recommended that I go the history route with it; however I have no idea how to do that.

Here’s my question: 

"To what extent was the use of human cadavers in automotive research, from 1960 to 1980, successful in improving the safety of vehicles?"

I did submit this question to my history teacher to get his opinion and he said it wouldn’t work for history.

I’m not really interested in anything else so someone please help me figure this out!

History seems like the straightforward answer, but if your teacher advises against it... It might work for Design and Technology? I'm not sure. Speak to your coordinator about it, hopefully they will help.

• Like 2