New IB Blog from Coordinator / Teacher / Examiner

Hi everyone! I'm super excited to announce that starting this week I'll be writing about the IB DP. You can follow my articles on Medium. Topics will include everything from general thoughts and advice about the IB DP to more technical explanations for achieving success on IB assessments. 

I'm a IB coordinator, teacher, examiner with six years of experience in the IB DP. Due to coordinator responsibilities, I'm only teaching English A: Lang & Lit, but I have a lot of experience teaching English A: Lit, English B, TOK, CAS, and of course EE supervision. 

I hope everyone checks it out and leaves some feedback! Good luck with the upcoming year!

Just wanted to say that your blog is fantastic! The posts are really thorough, and they provide lots of useful information that I can refer back to once I start the DP in a few weeks. Especially the post explaining EEs, though while I think it's still a bit too early for me to start worrying about it, your blog has helped me better understand how the Extended Essay works more than anything else I've read so far. I'll leave the blog bookmarked-- can't wait to see more posts in the future! :D