Econ EE - Quebec dairy industry and trade protection

Hi! Sorry for another EE help post but I really don't know what I should do next for my EE... Here's my situation. 

I'm currently writing my economics EE with the research question " to what extent would Quebec's dairy industry be threatened by the removal of trade protections?" and I'm still a little confused about how I should answer questions based on "to what extent." Should I be answering it with my opinion of "yes it will be threatened" or something more like "it will be threatened in/because of certain aspects"? Moreover, would this research question fall under the "research question should not be hypothetical or in the future" section under the five year rule? I just saw this but my mentor has already approved my topic?

Also, I have written out all the economic theory that I plan to use in my EE, how should I write an outline? Should there be arguments for or against the RQ? I'm not really sure how I can approach it, as to me, this is very different from the other essays that we've written in English or the other classes. 

Sorry for the bombardment of questions and I hope that I can receive some responses!