HELP Can I study all the IB material in only one year, the last (I have pretty much wasted my junior year) ? Do you have any studying tips?

Paag01

On 8/14/2018 at 6:18 AM, Paag01 said:

I have just started the second and final year of the program, but I have wasted last year and my summer, do you have any tips for studying and covering everything on one year? 

Hm, I am also interested in this question!! We will wait for an answer. By the way, for you as someone who studies, I think it will be interesting to get acquainted with these guys. You can contact them here , this is a writing service and they help with writing a review.

Edited by DylanDavis

Well, I don't know what classes you are taken, but I would strongly advise rereading the textbooks of your previous year (Such as in mathematics as that's generally a topic that builds on previous knowledge). Your main goal should probably be to refamiliarise yourself with what you learnt in your first year, so that you pass your mock exams in January.