HELP WITH NOVEMBER EXAMS SCANDINAVIA ( I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FOUND A PLACE IN NORWAY!!! CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED TOO)!!!!

hk18

hi, i have called 12 IB schools in Denmark, and none provide the November exams or they just don't provide it to outsiders---- i really need someone to help me especially if they live in Scandinavia or anywhere near to Denmark to tell me if there is a school that provides the November exams for students this year! i need to retake 3 subjects and i can't sit around and give up on looking for schools until I've tried everything. please!! thank you!! 

UPDATE1.O!! IVE CALLED HALF OF SWEDEN AND I AM ABOUT TO KNOCK DOWN THE SCHOOLS FOR  NOT PROVIDING THE NOVEMBER EXAMS, I LEGIT SIGH SO LOUD ON THE PHONE THAT THE COORDINATOR HAD TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT HAVING SPACE FOR THE NOVEMBER EXAMS I CANT I CANT ANYMORE. AND WHY DOES PEOPLE IN NORWAY NOT ANSWER THE PHONE. 

UPDATE 1.2!!! I SUCCESSFULLY FOUND A PLACE!!! IF YOU NEED HELP CONTACT ASAP!!! 4 HOURS OF WORK AND CALLING PAYS OFF!!!! ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSDFGHJKJHGFDSDFGHJ

Doesn't Nyborg Gymnasium allow it? Also, if no school lets you do that I would recommend sending e-mails to other schools in Scandinavia / the Baltic countries. I know almost all IB schools in Finland allow it but I don't know what is their policy on international students who haven't been doing the IB in Finland. 

If you have questions regarding the schools in Finland or in other Nordic countries you can pm me!

2 minutes ago, Jokurandomi said:

Doesn't Nyborg Gymnasium allow it? Also, if no school lets you do that I would recommend sending e-mails to other schools in Scandinavia / the Baltic countries. I know almost all IB schools in Finland allow it but I don't know what is their policy on international students who haven't been doing the IB in Finland. 

If you have questions regarding the schools in Finland or in other Nordic countries you can pm me!

i called nyborg and apperantly they found no results in it and decided to just stop. i am trying to call Sweden but no one is answering--- Ill try and look into finland and see if non in sweden answer-- thank you! 

3 minutes ago, hk18 said:

i called nyborg and apperantly they found no results in it and decided to just stop. i am trying to call Sweden but no one is answering--- Ill try and look into finland and see if non in sweden answer-- thank you! 

According to this thread, no school in Sweden offers November exams. :( I'm pretty sure private schools in the Nordic countries would be able to arrange a retake, but it would cost a lot of money.

Edited by Jokurandomi
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jokurandomi said:

According to this thread, no school in Sweden offers November exams. :(

OMG THANK YOU FOR THE THREAT!!! ill make them consider the offer, ill prob try and team up with them and call again i cant sit and like not try omggg this is damn stressing. 

• Good Luck 1

4 minutes ago, AndresLopez said:

Hi! If you are considering a resit Elite IB do amazing revision courses in November time in prep for the resits. I would highly recommend they really worked for me. 

https://www.eliteib.co.uk/ib-resit.php

i would love to join if they helped me find a highschool not so far for denmark that would let me atleast take the exams first. otherwise if im taking it in may im joining studynova tutors. 

• 2 years later...
14 minutes ago, Aloshi said:
On 8/14/2018 at 11:15 AM, hk18 said:

Where please Help!!!

Heyy! 

contact RED CROSS NORDIC UWC in Norway. Apply before the fees double 😉.  

just call them, or if you cant, just email the main office i guess. See how the situation is. 

good luck! 

On 8/14/2018 at 10:15 AM, hk18 said:

hi, i have called 12 IB schools in Denmark, and none provide the November exams or they just don't provide it to outsiders---- i really need someone to help me especially if they live in Scandinavia or anywhere near to Denmark to tell me if there is a school that provides the November exams for students this year! i need to retake 3 subjects and i can't sit around and give up on looking for schools until I've tried everything. please!! thank you!! 

UPDATE1.O!! IVE CALLED HALF OF SWEDEN AND I AM ABOUT TO KNOCK DOWN THE SCHOOLS FOR  NOT PROVIDING THE NOVEMBER EXAMS, I LEGIT SIGH SO LOUD ON THE PHONE THAT THE COORDINATOR HAD TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT HAVING SPACE FOR THE NOVEMBER EXAMS I CANT I CANT ANYMORE. AND WHY DOES PEOPLE IN NORWAY NOT ANSWER THE PHONE. 

UPDATE 1.2!!! I SUCCESSFULLY FOUND A PLACE!!! IF YOU NEED HELP CONTACT ASAP!!! 4 HOURS OF WORK AND CALLING PAYS OFF!!!! ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSDFGHJKJHGFDSDFGHJ

Hey i'm an ib student in sweden. I'm desperate to find a place to do the November 2021 retakes, I have found a school in sweden that is offering re-takes in jonkoping but it only offers for a certain selection of subjects which unfortunately does not fully correlate to mine. Do you happen to know any schools in scandinavia that offers re-takes? I will be contacting the schools that are named on this thread as well.

1 hour ago, Niko1960 said:

Hey i'm an ib student in sweden. I'm desperate to find a place to do the November 2021 retakes, I have found a school in sweden that is offering re-takes in jonkoping but it only offers for a certain selection of subjects which unfortunately does not fully correlate to mine. Do you happen to know any schools in scandinavia that offers re-takes? I will be contacting the schools that are named on this thread as well.

Hey! 

i retook my exams in RCN UWC (red cross nordic united world college) i studied in BG in denmark, so the only place i found was RCN, it supplied me with all the subjects i needed to retake, so i hope it can help you too 😉

i called all the different schools around nordic europe, the answers used to be “only our students”, “we saw no success in it” but with corona i think they may have different answers. 

good luck! 

On 7/18/2021 at 7:21 AM, hk18 said:

Hey! 

i retook my exams in RCN UWC (red cross nordic united world college) i studied in BG in denmark, so the only place i found was RCN, it supplied me with all the subjects i needed to retake, so i hope it can help you too 😉

i called all the different schools around nordic europe, the answers used to be “only our students”, “we saw no success in it” but with corona i think they may have different answers. 

good luck! 

I called them and unfortunately they aren't doing re-takes this year :((

Thank you for your response though, I really appreciate it!!

Edited by Niko1960

16 minutes ago, Niko1960 said:

I called them and unfortunately they aren't doing re-takes this year :((

Thank your your response though, I really appreciate it!!

Oh that must be annoying. Try the high schools in denmark then, i heard there was a high failing rate this year so they probably opened up the November  exams for outsiders. 

best of luck! 

• 1 year later...
On 8/14/2018 at 10:15 AM, hk18 said:

Hey could you tell me the places where they offer november retakes?

Thanks