hk18

8 hours ago, hk18 said:

hello, i have a quick question, does UWC in wales, offer the November exams to outside IB students, i know the one in Norway does. so i was thinking that maybee all the uwc schools does. am i right? or? 

Wow you are really getting desperate here😂 Did you call all of the schools in Denmark and Sweden already? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jokurandomi said:

Wow you are really getting desperate here😂 Did you call all of the schools in Denmark and Sweden already? 

Yeahhh!! I even called all the ones in south norway!!! Like WOAHAJLEHALDJAA but the uwc in norway is soo far and the journey is a little difficult!!~~|

8 minutes ago, hk18 said:

Yeahhh!! I even called all the ones in south norway!!! Like WOAHAJLEHALDJAA but the uwc in norway is soo far and the journey is a little difficult!!~~|

You can always come to Finland I checked with my teachers and its possible in my school😂 Its a bit far away tho but I guess its cheaper to come here than to go to Wales or Norway?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jokurandomi said:

You can always come to Finland I checked with my teachers and its possible in my school😂 Its a bit far away tho but I guess its cheaper to come here than to go to Wales or Norway?

yeaahh i cann see that the tickets are alot cheaper to finland! but where in finland?? because by the end of this week ive planned to have found a school and registered, so that i can start studying with a bit of confidence that im going to exam ahaha 

2 hours ago, hk18 said:

yeaahh i cann see that the tickets are alot cheaper to finland! but where in finland?? because by the end of this week ive planned to have found a school and registered, so that i can start studying with a bit of confidence that im going to exam ahaha 

Jyväskylän Lyseon Lukio (the school I am studying at) might accept you.. At least they have accepted other people in the past

Also ib schools in Tampere, Helsinki, and Oulu might accept international students

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jokurandomi said:

Jyväskylän Lyseon Lukio (the school I am studying at) might accept you.. At least they have accepted other people in the past

Also ib schools in Tampere, Helsinki, and Oulu might accept international students

thank youuu!! il contact them if the ones i contacted do not work out--