Sign in to follow this  

Is Ender's Game studied at your school?

Am considering this book for EE, but was told it was studied in Gr. 9 at some schools and so would not be ideal. 

Did you study this book at your school? What year did you study it in? And what kinds of things did you learn about it?

Thanks a bunch!!!

It isn't studied in our school. 

However, as long as you haven't studied it, what's the problem? EEs will always give a deeper insight into  (one aspect) of a work than a middle school lit class. (For what it's worth, we've had students write EEs on Jane Eyre and similarly overdone books and score VERY well.)

Good luck!

This is a very cool book, I read it myself, but we did not go through this book at school. I read it with pleasure, this is a very cool book, I think you will definitely like it. I have a lot of cool memories from school, especially those connected with research papers. This was my favorite type of task. Therefore, I want to recommend you a service paperell.com where you can write your research papers, I think it will be a very convenient and useful service for you, most students use this service, this service will be useful for you too. Good luck to you.

Edited by douglasfulk

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:59 PM, douglasfulk said:

This is a very cool book, I read it myself, but we did not go through this book at school. I read it with pleasure, this is a very cool book, I think you will definitely like it. I have a lot of cool memories from school, especially those connected with research papers. This was my favorite type of task. Therefore, I want to recommend you a service paperell.com where you can write your research papers, I think it will be a very convenient and useful service for you, most students use this service, this service will be useful for you too. Good luck to you.

I think this is a book for people who love science fiction and should not be in the school curriculum.