What topic would be good for my History EE?

SAKS

Hi there!

So we are currently on the stage of finalising what topic we want to do for our EE and I am doing mine in History, but am having some trouble choosing which one to do. I really want to get an A or B on the extended essay, so need a topic that sounds like it has a lot of good material in order for me to get a high grade

So the topic I am currently interested in are:

- How the African National Congress with Nelson Mandela was influenced by the Indian independence movement with Mahatma Gandhi and why peaceful protests worked in India, but not in Africa (this could possibly also explore ideas of terrorists vs freedom fighters? I'm not sure)

- Princess Sophia's (From India) impact and influence on the suffragettes' movement in England 

- An exploration of Britain's rule on India and what kind of negative impacts that had (Maybe also explore the idea of whether or not Britain should pay reparations to India --> this idea came from the novel 'inglorious empires' by Shashi Tharoor) 

Any help is appreciated!! Thanks :))