Subject Advice: Chem SL vs Art SL vs Film SL (Online)

CouchPotato

So I'm considering dropping Chem HL down to either Chem SL, Art SL, or Film SL (Online).

I'm thinking of studying computer science but I found out that I don't actually need Chem for the universities I'm planning on applying too. I would say that I'm more creative than technical (Math and etc) but I love technology (interested in VR and design aspect of tech).

I'm starting to struggle in Chem HL because my teacher isn't good but I have tried self studying but I don't think I can maintain good grades if I continue. (Also my math and physics teacher isn't good as well so I have to study for that).

Because of this I'm considering switching up my courses but I can't decide what to choose, either way I'll end up having English HL as my new HL.

Here are the current statuses of the classes:

[If I stay] Chem HL: Fav Science, Bad Teacher, A lot of content to catch up on

Chem SL: I'm ahead of them in terms of content but I don't know how good the class's teacher is, apparently they are doing a lab rn

Art SL: The art class has already done 8-10 experiments, made 3 art slides, and starting their artist research

Film SL: Online class, Extra 1000$ fee per year, I like how it's independent coz I can schedule myself and I work better on my own (easier to focus), I also have prior experience in editing and making videos

So what do you guys think I should do?