Is it possible write a good EE on regarding mathematics?

Kil- STRO

A good math EE typically brings many different topics of math (as would expected from a good math IA), and explores some insight or interesting property/characteristic/usage/connection. "Math model" generally means a math equation that is used to describe/model some phenomena. Like any other topic, if the model includes content at HL or beyond then it is probably appropriate as part of the EE. I can't really tell you what exactly to do, but just try to connect multiple math topics (such as trig, calculus, etc) into your topic. 

10 hours ago, kw0573 said:

A good math EE typically brings many different topics of math (as would expected from a good math IA), and explores some insight or interesting property/characteristic/usage/connection. "Math model" generally means a math equation that is used to describe/model some phenomena. Like any other topic, if the model includes content at HL or beyond then it is probably appropriate as part of the EE. I can't really tell you what exactly to do, but just try to connect multiple math topics (such as trig, calculus, etc) into your topic. 

So by describing/ modelling a phenomenon, does it have to based on any context -- PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, ECONOMICS... or does it have to be purely mathematical (for example interpreting Euler's formula). I am still in my early year 11, so I haven't officially started any calculus, statistics or induction, yet. But I have "some" insight to it. In that sense of having few prior knowledge on certain integral topics in Maths HL, would it be difficult for me to write an EE? 

FYI: I do have a Math IB tutor at home to support me.