I need university suggestions for my non-regular diploma

IBSTUDENTFROMOULUXD

Hello everyone,

I m thinking of doing the non-regular diploma, and I need to get a confirmation letter from university that require the non-regular diploma in order to do so. Do you guys may know what university I could have a possibility to get the confirmation letter from?

Thank you very much for helping!!! 🤤

Thank you for replying @kw0573,

For irregular I mean by taking 3 sciences and 2 languages and mathematics. My coordinator said that in order to do 3 sciences I must have a letter from university that require the 3 sciences to send to IB for the permission. Btw, I m currently doing 7 subjects Math Hl, Psychology Sl ,Chemistry Hl, Biology HL, English B Hl, Thai ST sl, and Physics Sl(Im dropping psychology if i get the non-regular permission). I want to do the irregular diploma because I think that I might find Physics easier than Psychology since psychology does require alot of reading and physics is more likely to be mathematical which I know how to cope with.  What do you think about this? At least for this year, i will try 7 subject and I will see if i m doing well in physics or not if not then i probably going to do a normal diploma. 

Which one is your current 7th subject? If irregular does not work out, i recommend leaving bio HL (change to SL or drop completely). Physics is a much more common requirement for sciemce/engineering majors than biology. IB physics is hardest at the beginning. A lot of schools dont need both chem amd bio for med/pre med. I dont know admissions well enough to list any school needing bio+physics+chem

Usually medicine/vet medicine and biomedical science courses in Dutch universities such as, VU Amsterdam, Maastricht and Groningen, require a non-regular Diploma (meaning that Phisyics SL or HL, Chemistry SL or HL, Mathematics SL or HL and Biology HL only.)

20 hours ago, IBSTUDENTFROMOULUXD said:

Hello everyone,

I m thinking of doing the non-regular diploma, and I need to get a confirmation letter from university that require the non-regular diploma in order to do so. Do you guys may know what university I could have a possibility to get the confirmation letter from?

Thank you very much for helping!!! 🤤

The University of Kuopio requires the non-regular diploma if you go study medicine there 😛