What is the most appropriate format & structure for my Extended Essay in Social & Cultural Anthropology?

AmishAgarwal

Hello Folks, 

My Research question for my social & cultural anthropology essay is How have Indian traditions & culture impacted the Jewish cultural identities & their culture in Mumbai”. 

As part of my primary research,  i have interviewed & surveyed a head of a Jewish community center in Mumbai. I have garnered a lot of information about the history, modern day statistics, rituals, comparison between Mumbai & Jerusalem as an abode for Jews, personal experiences of Jews in India and so on. My secondary research mainly includes you-tube documentaries, a limited amount of research publications & some community forums. 

I am unable to deliver my essay a proper format/structure, hence this is restraining me to write. I have included the background information about Jews in Mumbai in the introduction. I need some urgent help with an appropriate format & some tips on my research work for the same. 

Thank You 

Amish Agarwal