History IA - Need help narrowing it down!

My chosen topic is how Nazi propaganda and media contributed to the creation of a totalitarian state under Hitler, and my research question was “To what extent did Nazi control of the media and propaganda enable the creation of a totalitarian state under Hitler?”

However, my teacher has told me that the scope is was too large and it is too broad, hence I need help trying to narrow this down. 

Any tips or help is appreciated :) Tysm 

I was thinking of rather doing it along the line of creating a Volkgemeinschaft, so more on the social rather than artistic side. However, I can't find anything specific to look at in that area unfortunately.

Sorry, I don't know much unfortunately either. Two things that come to mind are that you can ask your teacher to talk about this with you and/or post something short on Reddit Ask Historians where you'll likely find overqualified people willing to give you some free help.