You know you are in IB when...

a.barghuthi

One time during History HL, me and a couple of my friends played telephone. You know, that game where you whisper a phrase into somebody's ear, they whisper it into somebody else's ear, and so on until the phrase is passed around the group and mangled? Well we played it a bit differently. My friend told me the phrase in Chinese, which I translated to German, which my friend translated to Spanish, which another friend translated into English. The weird thing is, it was strangely accurate. Only in IB.

For the (pretty much) full list, go to http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/index.php?title=International_Baccalaureate.

You try to make everything into a cas activity.

agreed :) we are even trying to make xbox making into a cas activity but our cas coordinator did not allow it

i feel like i am in IB when i feel weird coming home and finding nothing to do or no hw (that is rare i only had it for two times and

it really felt weird. i was very much bored and i cant sleep because i was nervous that maybe i was missing out something

i just ended up coming here :) )

• 3 weeks later...

How about (and this might be a long stretch - just imagining): when you feel those who aren't doing the IB are missing out on proper life;

when you've done well in IB, relatively, and people say you should be pleased, and you think - in the scheme of things - they've missed the point.

Maybe, when you despair over each waking minute because, not only have you missed out when you carelessly did anything else (what a mistake(!)), but you've now lost out on another ounce of knowledge and the power that brings!

I love the 'What to do when you know you've failed your exam anyway' list xDD

Especially the ones about eating the paper and just generally proclaiming/implementing your insanity!

Edited by Yasmeen

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's pretty self explanatory. Add to the list!

This is meant to be simply for fun, please don't take it seriously.

And yes, you can exaggerate, as long as its still realistic.

1. The fun things in your weekend consist of watching a movie (in your room) and going out for a dinner (with your family).

2. When sleeping at 12 seems early.

3. You're shocked if you have something non work related to talk about.

4. Your whole family knows your EE topic.

• 1 month later...

1. You start saying random pieces of information

2. You repeat yourself multiple times and don't realize you are doing it.

3. You NEVER finish your homework. There's always more.

4. You repeat yourself multiple times and don't realize you are doing it.

5. You DON'T sleep.

6. You notice you are very emotional, but not about things you should be emotional about.

7. You randomly start crying and blame IB/school.

8. An inhibitor inactivates an enzyme. Did you know that? :(

9. You repeat yourself multiple times and don't realize you are doing it.

10. You ask yourself,"why" for everything.

11. You repeat yourself multiple times and don't realize you are doing it.

• 5 weeks later...