Need help with my TOK presentation

tokishard

This question is definitely a great starting point, however, if you want a good and detailed argument (claims and counters) you need to be even more specific. 

For example in your question, consider: what sort of knowledge? Contextual knowledge? Emotional based knowledge? Is this knowledge the truth? Clarify this. 

And for the second part of your question consider what types of behaviour? Emotional responses to the historical event? Biases towards different sides? Because really anything can be behaviour.  I feel this part of the question could focus on emotion so that your overall question basically ask how does a specific type of knowledge of a historical event impact some sort of behaviour (which is influenced by emotion.)  It's up to you what sort of behaviour you want to study. 

Just some outside perspective and suggestions. :)

Overall, your question is really interesting, just have to narrow down a bit more. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

To what extent does knowledge of an historical event affect emotional behavior?

is it better?

By the way, I took reason an emotion as WOK and came up with some claims and counter claims

1st claim-emotional bias may corrupt ethics

counter claim-Emotions can be fundamental in behavior therefore avoiding radical actions

2. Claim-Impact of historical event influences the way we reason

2. Counter claimsMorals impact the way we reason

Edited by tokishard

• 2 weeks later...