Old Disney Movies

Vvi

Honestly? Honestly?

I loved Treasure Planet. :yep: But that's kind of recent, right? And right around the same time as Atlantis, which was... not the greatest.

I remember I really loved Oliver and Company when I was little - does anyone else remember that one? :)

I love Oliver and Company!

My sister actually named our dog after that cat; oh the irony...

Don't have a seven year old sister but I'm still in love with Disney probably 'till I die :)

Aladdin is my favourite most likely because we were made the same year ;P

and the two singers who by the way are not the same person as the voice actors are one of my favourite artists.

Lea Salonga who was the singing voice of jasmine also was the singing voice of mulan (mulan also had two voice actors)

None of my friends sadly find this info. interesting so thought i'd blab it out here

But seriously isn't it interesting that the characters had two different voices?!? stilll such a shock to me

Edited by booboo

no seven yr old sister

but still in love with disney

prob till i die :)

aladdin is my favourite most likely cuz we were made the same yr ;P

and the two singers who fyi are not the same person as the voice actors are one of my fav. artists.

lea salonga who was the singing voice of jasmine also was the singing voice of mulan (mulan also had two voice actors)

none of my friends sadly find this info interesting so thought id blab it out here

but seriously isnt it interesting that the characters had two different voices?!? stilll such a shock to me

No text speak!

Don't have a seven year old sister but I'm still in love with Disney probably 'till I die :S

Aladdin is my favourite most likely because we were made the same year ;P

and the two singers who by the way are not the same person as the voice actors are one of my favourite artists.

Lea Salonga who was the singing voice of jasmine also was the singing voice of mulan (mulan also had two voice actors)

None of my friends sadly find this info. interesting so thought i'd blab it out here

But seriously isn't it interesting that the characters had two different voices?!? stilll such a shock to me

A lot of Disney movies have different voices for the characters and for the parts where they sing. I always wondered why they couldn't use the same people. Sometimes the voices for the songs are too high or corny sounding. I know they're trying to make the song emotional, but it can be over the top. Sort of like the over-exaggerated movements ice-skaters make when they perform. And their facial expressions.

• 3 weeks later...

Confess! i can boast that i frequently watch disney movies! they never get old, and people who have never watched them don't know what they are missing out on. But the one thing is that you don't analyse them too much. i.e. why does belle (in the beauty and the beast) bombard the beast room, get scared, run out, get rescued and then yell at and blame the beast when he had expressly told her NOT to go into the room?????????? argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ALWAYS ff that part.

last one i watched was mulan...in CHINESE CLASS

it was sooo funny because they tried to make audio chinese and english subs...but it ended up speaking in finnish or something

so in the end we watched english with chinese subs xP fail much?

and ahh no other movie names are coming to mind!! D:

but i loved disney movies so much when i was younger...and i probably still do o-O;

The Little Mermaid is the best freaking Disney movie of all times!!!! Great music, great characters (love Ursula <3 ), and great story (at least the real one). However Ariel is soooo dumb sometimes, as a female role model, I prefer Belle. Ohh, and what about Pixar Disney movies? love all of them too! Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles.. they are all great!!!