Old Disney Movies

Vvi

When our Orchestra went to San Antonio, we watched Hercules and Toy Story 2.

The sad thing is, as much as love Disney, I had only watched Bambi and The Lion King by the time I was in middle school. In fact, I don't think I watched Aladdin 'til I was in 8th grade. Anyways, I love Aladdin and Mulan. Lion King I've watched so many times over and over again that it's become... not interesting for me anymore, bordering on dislike for certain of their songs (Can You Feel the Love Tonight, mostly).

But I love Disney =] I know Kingdom Hearts isn't a movie, but I LOVED it when that came out!

Ooh, Disney movies. I used to watch them religiously. If I could dig them out from my overcluttered storage space, I would still watch them religiously.

My favourites are definitely the animal ones, haha. Lion King and One Hundred and One Dalmatians FTW! And did anyone watch the Timon & Pumbaa cartoon? That cartoon was the love of my life when I was five.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, a LOT of Disney movies scared the living daylights out of me when I watched them as a kid. I thought all of the "fairytale princess" ones were dark, to an extent. I agree that the Beauty and the Beast was especially dark. That one was probably my favourite princess movie though. :) The animal ones were easier for me to digest as a 5-year-old kid. Dunno why but the princess ones didn't appeal to me as much.

Edited by greaterthaninfinity

Ooh, Disney movies. I used to watch them religiously. If I could dig them out from my overcluttered storage space, I would still watch them religiously.

My favourites are definitely the animal ones, haha. Lion King and One Hundred and One Dalmatians FTW! And did anyone watch the Timon & Pumbaa cartoon? That cartoon was the love of my life when I was five.

I used to watch Timon & Pumba cartoon, when I was 7 at my grandfather house. It was very funny :)

Edited by Toffu-san

• 1 month later...
i'm going to another IB'ers house in the holidays (2 weeks :) ) to watch all of them since she's got all the extended editions.

It's going to be awesome :)

i love the movies but i'm sorry the extended versions are just wrong!! you can't extend a classic!!!!

for example, 'bedknobes and broomsticks' my fav film of all time, i watched the extended one the other day ( i didn't realise it was extended before i watched it) and when i saw what they'd done to my fav film i was seriously peeved! they ruined it!! good thing my nanna still his the video i use to watch as a kid :)

Edited by Corlath

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...