I need help with ideas for my EE!

Khadsmimi

Hi guys, I'm in my first year of English HL and have to submit my questions that I'd like to do for my EE by this Friday. I have a few ideas about what I'd like to write about ranging from the dark web to programming. I was going to look at the dark web and it's impact on society relating to free speech and privacy but, I feel as if there may not be many resources on that. My teacher and I talked for a bit and we settled on machine learning and the impact they have on society. However, I feel that this question may be too broad and if I was to look at artificial intelligence and the impacts it has on society, that would also be too general despite the various information that would come from it since, machine learning stems for AI. I know I'm interested in the computer field so, I'd like to base my EE somewhere in that category (Science/technology). I'm not asking for a question but, a few ideas or what you guys think I can set as a foundation for my EE. Thanks in advance for the help!

AI/Machine Learning is more appropriate as a Computer Science EE. I guess I am confused whether you want to write EE in English or Computer Science. For English, you have to ground your discussion on writing style/technique, purpose, literary/rhetoric devices. AI and "impacts on society" is bad for the same reason the dark web topic was bad: no resources. For English EE you should not discuss technical aspects, but these are required for a CS EE.