Hello, what subject choices would be more acceptable for a business major in a competitive/elite university in the US(Ivy's) or the UK

My current subjects:

HL: English Literature, Business Management, Biology

SL: Math Standard, Language Acquisition B Indonesian, Economics

Should I change it to:

HL: English Literature, Business Management, Math 

SL: Environmental Societies and Systems (ESS), Language Acquisition B Indonesian, Economics

*my school doesn't offer economics HL, and math HL isn't really mandatory for business, but biology HL isn't either, and both are rigorous subjects. Should I stay in biology even though I don't need it (does it make me more competitive?) or take up Math HL and ESS?

• 1 month later...

This is a decision for you to make. Don't stress over your subjects at High school. There are times when people completely change their thoughts on what they want to do in the future. It also depends on where you want to apply. UK universities for example have a set of requirements, but American and Canadian schools do not. Your subjects look fine to me, but as I mentioned, keep the requirements of universities in mind. 

- Irma