Sope

I'd asked my Bio teacher if I could do my IA on the effect of music on plant growth and at the time she'd said yes, but after I submitted my information sheet she said that it was an idea with a shaky foundation and that I need to turn in a new idea ASAP. Please help!!! 

I was thinking something along the lines of photosynthesis..... I don't know, I'm just really confused right now. Is there anything I can do that's relatively simple but not like, utter trash?

5 hours ago, Sope said:

I'd asked my Bio teacher if I could do my IA on the effect of music on plant growth and at the time she'd said yes, but after I submitted my information sheet she said that it was an idea with a shaky foundation and that I need to turn in a new idea ASAP. Please help!!! 

I was thinking something along the lines of photosynthesis..... I don't know, I'm just really confused right now. Is there anything I can do that's relatively simple but not like, utter trash?

Just FYI- my teacher now let me know that ASAP means by Monday, which makes it all worse. Help!