About to start IB what materials do i need?

stephie99

Im starting my first year of the program in a couple weeks time and i am just wondering what materials i should have for each class to stay on top of things. Obviously a work book, stationary and the given textbooks but what else should i have for each class to organise all of my work? what are some effective ways to seperate each topic for each subject so that they can be easily referred back to when it comes time to study? What have been some effective methods for keeping track of homework and assesment, should i use an app or a planner?

Hey! I've also recently started the IB program and I was worried as you are. But usually you'll get your own school email and have access to managebac, which is what my school is using right now. It uploads every assignment and stuff you need to know. But I recommend getting an agenda to keep track of it all.

2 hours ago, dextroses said:

Hey! I've also recently started the IB program and I was worried as you are. But usually you'll get your own school email and have access to managebac, which is what my school is using right now. It uploads every assignment and stuff you need to know. But I recommend getting an agenda to keep track of it all.

Thank you very much!! Will defiantly look into getting a good planner. My school uses Google Classroom which is a little disappointing considering managebac is mostly IB orientated 

• Like 1