Hello, I am in DP1 and these are my predicted until now:

Geography HL: 7
Economics HL: 7
Biology HL: 6
Math SL: 7
French Ab initio: 5
English A SL: 3
Overall: 35/42

Now, i have completely lost hope as my aim is to have a predicted of at least 39/42 by the end of the first predicted period of DP.
I am really struggling with English and do not know what to do. 

5 hours ago, Lemanh said:

Now, i have completely lost hope as my aim is to have a predicted of at least 39/42 by the end of the first predicted period of DP.

What are your goals in terms of higher education? A Predicted 35/42 not counting EE/ToK grades is really good and will get you quite far. There's a bit of a learning curve for English A but I've seen people go from 4s in Year 1 to a final grade of '6' by the end of Year 2.

56 minutes ago, IB`NOT`ez said:

What are your goals in terms of higher education? A Predicted 35/42 not counting EE/ToK grades is really good and will get you quite far. There's a bit of a learning curve for English A but I've seen people go from 4s in Year 1 to a final grade of '6' by the end of Year 2.

My goal is the one of the Ivy Leagues

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:06 PM, Lemanh said:

I'd suggest you ask your English and French teacher on ways to improve. Perhaps you can ask your English teacher to give you extra essays or look at extra essays you do and give you feedback. There's resources online and on this site on how to improve your French Ab initio, have look at them. Don't be discouraged and hopeless, you still have plenty of time to improve before the final exams. Focus on that instead.