Countdown to May 2009 Exams

avrila

Well, that's why you're not allowed to talk the exam papers with you when you leave. For TZ0 papers, they're usually essay-based papers that a) you can sometimes predict the area of the syllabus they're going to ask and b) much depends on what you write so it wouldn't help THAT much if you know before hand what the question is.

Yes, theoretically speaking you could live in Japan and contact someone in Vancouver, Canada who is hours behind you and cheat that way. But then again, why would you? :(

Now I get it if they have 2 timezones. And I wouldn't call anyone to tell them about exams, I don't help people cheat. It was just a hypothetical question, since I can imagine that other people have thought about it too.

Aside from that moral dilemma, helping other people cheat doesn't benefit you but actually has the reverse effect. Based on that, I don't think many people would cheat even though it's theoretically possible. Another thing... wtf would you give some random person an advantage when you've studied your brains out? :(