Theatre EE Thesis- Help!

India

So, I am doing my EE on theatre and I had a few thesis statements however my supervisor has told me that they're too broad and I need to be more specific. My original statement was :

- "How does audience participation affect the Rocky Horror Picture Show" (or something along those lines), however, this proved to be extremely difficult to find any information on. 

My second question was then :

- "How has immersive theatre changed the face of modern-day theatre", (again worded differently) however this was said to be way too broad and difficult to write about under the word limit. 

I was then advised to choose a specific theatre practitioner and think of a thesis that I could write about for this. I was researching and I think that I find Antonin Artaud very interesting with the theatre of cruelty, however, I feel as if every question I create is miles too broad once again. 

Does anyone have any opinions, or ideas on how to modify one of my statements (or create one) that would be suitable?

Thank you. :)