Mock exam revision

Nao Matsumoto

So I have a Econ mock exam in the beginning of Feburary and all I do is just flip through my e-textbook and I feel like I can't get anything done. I don't know if I should be making revision notes cus I feel it's too late and I have other things in mind and I just don't know what the **** to do. help. How do I study efficiently? I just can't, I've lost motivation over everything

February is a long way away!

The best thing to do is get a copy of the Economics syllabus and work your way point by point through the aspects which are going to be tested in your mock exam, until you've covered everything. If you divide everything you need to cover by the number of days you've got before the exam when you'll be able to revise, it'll give you a rough guide of what to aim for every day and hopefully help to motivate you. Every day where you should be revising but instead you don't do anything additional towards the exam, you'll pile up more stuff to cover for other days! I used to find that quite motivating. Otherwise it's overwhelming unless you break it down.

'Be like the squirrel' :P Which will make sense if you listen to this song.

Good luck!