How to prepare for Ib

Mif_213

Welcome to IB Survival.

Relaxing; enjoying life while it's good (just kidding); making friends with cool, nice people and hanging out with them.

Of course if you're interested in something then pursue but don't over do it. If you're interested in computer science, maybe try to start learning how to code with all the free resources online. If you like to read, read lots of books. If you like learning languages practice and learn more of that language. Etc.

But honestly, don't over do it. Just do what you like. There's no reason to stress or worry. Cheers.

• Like 1

As @Nomenclature said, there is no need to prepare this early. SO many things will change by the time you start IB that preparing now is just not worth it. It could be useful to slowly figure out the techniques which work best for you when revising, though. Would've made it that much easier for me when I first started - had to figure out how to study as I went along with the IB, which caused a bit more unnecessary stress.

But yeah, you're golden for now. Relax and enjoy!