New colour variations to come...

Graeme

• 3 months later...

Well, shades of blue remind me of IB because IB colors are blue..

If you do think of changing the colors.. then maybe green? or changing them by major events/celebrations?

Eg. Christmas: red, green, white

Halloween: orange, black

IB Exam Time: red (?) or will that make the people more nervous?

But then again, you are a bust person, you probably will not have time to change the colors all the time, and it might get confusing. But as for now, I think we need a little icon next to "IB Survival

Helpful Procrastination".

I liked it when there was a little pumpkin during Halloween.. we need a snowman or a christmas tree or something else representing winter. What do you say?

• 4 weeks later...

Once the blue version is done, it should be easy for me to make several colour variations.

Probably grey, green, pink (dark pink).

I will probably end up doing them when 3.1 comes out, because it will be prime time to procrastinate rather than doing more important work :S.

• 2 weeks later...

The new red collapse button and the red new message icon doesn't look to well against the blue (At least for my computer). A dark red or whatever it was before would be better, and the new message icon should be green again (I was starting to think you could rep messages >.< )

I'll see what I can come up with next week :P. Thanks for your input!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...